it's me, loving every moment of life

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Studio Photoshoot

Pat was the most laid back photographer I've been able to work with so far. He has his own studio built into his garage & he found me on model mayhem. I've been dying to work in a studio, so I thought I'd give it a shot. He has some amazing work so was anxious to get started with him. He worked a couple outfits in the studio, including the itchy sweater shot. Than we made our way to the coach shoots, which turned out awesome. We were messing around trying to find a different shot, & one thing led to another. Which is almost always how things turn out. :) I had an awesome time with Pat & def plan on working with him again.





 
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment