it's me, loving every moment of life

Saturday, October 30, 2010

CWithers Media

Casey is a San Diego photographer, that I hope to do shoots with over & over again. He has such talent, & does everything at such perfection, I honestly couldn't ask for more. I know I will never be disappointed when working with him. He has a great personality, & really knows his stuff. We recently did a shoot up in Poway at the Old Poway Park. I had been wanting to a tasteful western themed photo shoot & surprisingly enough, so was he ! So it worked out great, & as for the pictures, ya'll can be the judge of that. *

 




                           

1 comment:

  1. You are too kind. I do really appreciate working with you also and when there is a good model/photographer connect, it is easy to get great shots.

    Casey

    ReplyDelete