it's me, loving every moment of life

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary

The first photographer I was so lucky to have worked with was Ms Analisa Rowand. She is a dear friend of mine, & has amazing talent in absolutely everything she does. She is honestly one of the sweetest girls I've ever met, & I can't wait to shoot with her again. We did a photoshoot for Chris & I's one year anniversary pictures. For her to be able to grasp the sweetness of every moment turned these shots into pictures we will show our grand kids someday. If you ever have the opportunity to work with her, you will not be disappointed. It's exciting to watch her grow. These are here in La Jolla, on the beautiful beach. Enjoy.








                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment